Hello to a very busy Tuesday!
This morning we did a quick "run-through" of the speeches! Everyone seems excited about the selections! JK's completed a printing "test" for me and SK's did some more work with "ai." In Math, all students completed their structures and did an activity to tell me how many of each geometric shape they used! Their pictures and results will all be up on the wall by the end of tomorrow! This afternoon, we began our next UOI: Soaring Through Space and charted all of our I WONDER(S)? Our Grade 5/6 buddies met with us later to help us out with several activities that Ms. Ashley created ~ a lacing activity of some of the constellations and a writing activity called "If I went to space, I would bring .... " All of the students had a good experience working together!
Below: Kindergarten and Gr. 5/6 buddies!
Have a good evening!







No comments:
Post a Comment