Thursday, January 12, 2017


Happy Thursday!

We had another great day! However, I know the children are very tired! I'm glad it is a short week for their sakes! We had a "Beginning - of - the - Month" assembly today. In the days ahead, we will be talking about being "risk-takers" and trying something new!  
Jonathan was our leader today and did a really fine job with calendar!
Show and Share for the 3 children below. This is one of their favourite times!


 In Language Arts we had Sound Pail for things that start with (or contain) the sound of "f". We reviewed all of the geometric shapes we have learned so far and added the word "cylinder" to our vocabulary!
This afternoon, in UOI, we worked on our display board and each student drew a picture of something to fit into each category. (ie: I love to smell flowers, or I love to hear bells ) It was a long, but productive activity! I wish you could see the board more closely than what you see in the picture below!
The day concluded with some free choice time, reading for 3 students and story time ~ What Snowmen Do at Night ~ at the very end of the day!

Have a great evening!

No comments:

Post a Comment

A Beautiful Wednesday! (It flew by like most days do!!) Calendar time with our leader!  We sang the colour song today, as we always ...