Friday, April 8, 2016

Friday!! Already?
As usual, we started out in the gym and some of the older students talked about their great trip to the Hockey Hall of Fame yesterday. I also saw lots of yawning!
Samuel was our leader today and did a good job at calendar time. We did some catch-up work at Math time as I seemed to have a lot of almost finished work on my desk!
At story time, I read a book called "All the Water in the World" , we did Sound Pail for the sound of "th" and the JK's did a phonics skill-sheet while the SK's had Spelling Dictation.
This afternoon we did a Pussywillow art activity and played Fox and Squirrel at gym time.

                     Have a good weekend!

No comments:

Post a Comment

A Beautiful Wednesday! (It flew by like most days do!!) Calendar time with our leader!  We sang the colour song today, as we always ...