A mixed up day!
Our Day started in the Gym with "Recognizing perfect attendance in March", Principal's Choice for March, and a presentation by Mr. Hunt on being COMMITTED and BALANCED. I presented 2 House Games following his presentation. We got into the classroom in time for morning snack. Following Recess we did calendar .. a brand new month .. with our leader, Shylah! The Grade 1/2 class joined us from 11-12. We had a story called "Big Truck and Little Truck". The SK's had their Spelling Dictation. The Gr. 1/2 class worked n a package Mrs. Ruby had prepared for them. The Kindergartens worked in their journals. before we know it, it was Lunch time.
Mdme. V. took JK/SK/Gr1/2 for French at 1 p.m. until 2. Following recess, I took both classes to the gym to release some pent-up energy:) It was a busy day! I always love seeing how my past Kindergarten students are doing!
Enjoy your weekend!
No comments:
Post a Comment