Monday, January 25, 2016

A Beautiful, Sunny Monday

Our day began in the Gym as usual. Students who watched yesterday's football game on TV led us in O' Canada. 

In the classroom, Samuel, our leader, placed the number 25 on the calendar and correctly answered all questions. Today is school day number 84! We had weekend news, which is always very interesting for each of us to hear!

The JK's did some number work and the SK's worked on the next page of their time book entitled "My Day."

I read the story called Jillian Jiggs and the Great Big Snow. We practiced the speeches and then students wrote in their journals with the starter "If I could fly I ...... " 

Following the lunch recess, the children were able to choose their own activity while I read with Grace and Aiden. Following clean up we went to the Gym for some ball-bouncing practice and a short game of Fox and Squirrel.

The day concluded with French with Mdme. V.

Enjoy your evening!

No comments:

Post a Comment

A Beautiful Wednesday! (It flew by like most days do!!) Calendar time with our leader!  We sang the colour song today, as we always ...