Last September Monday!
I have missed a few days of blogging due to internet issues at the school:( I hope you have missed them and I hope I can get this one sent to you before things go "down" again.
Shylah was the leader today and did a great job with all of her responsibilities.
We started working with patterns today. The SK's are really good at making patterns. It is a new-ish concept for the JK's! Patterning will be the Math focus this week.
In Language Arts we started learning to read and print the colour words ... beginning with the word "red." SK's started to create their colour word books and JK's did a red collage.
During centres the children had the opportunity to paint ... free-hand and had 3 colours to use to create apple trees.
We learned a game called "Fox and Squirrel" which is new to the JK's but is always a favourite! The day ended with French with Mdme Villeneuve.
Enjoy your evening!
Apple Orchard trip tomorrow!
No comments:
Post a Comment