Welcome to the 2015-2016 school year at The Maples Academy!
I am so-o-o-o excited to meet with this year's class and get down to the business of learning and having fun together!
I am still in the process of organizing the room but it is "coming together" bit by bit. I will be in the school most days this week so if you would like to drop in for a visit, please feel free to do so! It may be best to call the office in advance just to double check. I am trying to keep Mrs. Burke informed about my schedule!
I hope you have had a great summer. I have been very busy with attending some camps with parts of our family, going to Pennsylvania on our motorcycle for 6 days, and preparing for our youngest daughter's wedding, which took place on August 22. It's a good job they say: "A change is as good as a rest!!"
I am looking forward to getting back into the school routine! See you soon!
No comments:
Post a Comment