Monday, April 20, 2015

It’s Monday!
We had a really mixed up day today! Thank you for having your child at school for the 8:30 rehearsal! We gathered up a coat and one snack for our pocket and loaded the bus at 9:10! The students did an excellent job performing and as an audience! With only a 10 minute break at 10:55, it was a long but enjoyable morning. I was not allowed to take any pictures so there is nothing to show on this blog. Thank you to Ms. Egan and Ms. Armitage for planning and implementing this for the JK/SK group. I have never been to the DYFA myself and was totally impressed with the organization and all of the presentations!

We returned to school in time for lunch. We ran the afternoon like it was a morning ~starting with calendar with Samuel, our leader for the day. We had weekend news, and sharing. We also had a lesson on how to do a tornado drill as I heard we would be having a “real drill” at 3 p.m.! Free time followed the last recess (outdoors) and we found time to have reading with Samuel and Gunner.

Tomorrow we will be back to normal once again!

       I have no idea where Friday's blog has gone!!            

Have a great evening!

No comments:

Post a Comment

A Beautiful Wednesday! (It flew by like most days do!!) Calendar time with our leader!  We sang the colour song today, as we always ...