Tuesday, February 17, 2015

A Terrific Tuesday!
Welcome back from the Family Day long weekend! I hope you actually were able to celebrate some family time! I did.. with all of my kids and 4 grand-daughters!
Opening Ex. and House Point Collection first thing this morning.
Calendar with Charlotte .. day # 103 and great “pointing” for the reading of “Chicken Soup with Rice!”
In Language Arts, we learned the “or” sound connected to the “long e” for Eyeore! The SK’s completed a FORT activity sheet with “or” words and pictures. The JK’s made “Sandwich” posters.
In Math we reviewed addition and JK and SK made number stories with heart stickers. They did an awesome job – considering it has been a while since we did addition!
For our UOI I read an info book about penguins with real photos in it and we made a penguin from heart shapes!
We enjoyed a pancake lunch today. Thank you to all volunteers!

The days go by so quickly! By the time I had a chance to read with all of Monday and Tuesday readers, it was home time! We had a great day!

No comments:

Post a Comment

A Beautiful Wednesday! (It flew by like most days do!!) Calendar time with our leader!  We sang the colour song today, as we always ...