Some of the children are already catching on to our daily routines! We had a good day today!
@The school population met in the gym for O'Canada and a moment of silent meditation. We gathered in House teams and welcomed our newest team members.
@ Back in the classroom we did calendar with Katie and talked about classroom rules. We are posting our #1 rule in the room.
"I promise to listen so I can learn.
I will show respect for others."
@ Snack and recess
@French
@Story : Miss Bindergarten Gets Ready for Kindergarten
Activity - What did you do to get ready for Kindergarten?
@LUNCH and Recess
@ JK and SK perception test (you will see the results later)
@Recess
@Drama with Mrs. Whitworth and the Gr. 1/2 class
(Action songs)
@Free play
@ Clean up, pack up, dismissal
Have a super evening!
No comments:
Post a Comment