Another Beautiful November Friday!
![]() |
| Lots of orange, blue and green House Colours today ~morning assembly~ |
Following the morning
assembly, Jonathan lead us through the calendar.
We had a printing lesson
today! We printed “D,d” and I see huge improvements in printing skills happening!
We also learned the
colour word “green” today and skipped Math all together. The SK's addes another page to their Colour Book and the JK's created beautiful designs with shades of green!
Playing our mixed up word game!
I read the story “Rainbow
Fish” and we talked about what makes a friend a friend. We made a chart using
colourful “rainbow words” and brown “stinky words” on fish shapes. We will
present this chart and the Rainbow fish the children coloured, at our Monday
morning assembly to kick start Anti-bullying Week. I finally got caught up with
all of the reading with students that kept getting delayed. The children had some fun free-choice time today. Many of them played "school" :) !!!
It was a good day!
Have a great weekend!






No comments:
Post a Comment