What a beautiful Wednesday!
The day began in the gym as usual.
All students wearing short -sleeve shirts had to start us in O’Canada! That
only left about a dozen on the main floor!!!
Sarah was our leader today. We lined
up 2x2 and proceeded to the classroom in a very “round-about” way! Following calendar we played a quick game of “I
say, you say” and then had sound pail for the sound of “oy/oi.” We worked on a secret activity again until
snack time!
In Math students demonstrated what they know about
place value. I was very pleased with the results. I will send samples of the
work home tomorrow.
I read a book called The Mother’s
Day Mice. We went outside for gym and practiced the ball throw and sprinting in
preparation for Track and Field.
We
didn’t get to the Library today ... hopefully we’ll have time tomorrow!
Have a wonderful
evening!
No comments:
Post a Comment