Tuesday, June 10, 2014

Hello Readers!
I'm sorry there wasn't a blog yesterday as I had an appointment and had to leave school a bit early!
So, as for today...
Overcast and muggy... we are all feeling the heat!
Opening
Calendar - with Seth
English - SK's did word shapes for List 9
             - JK's worked with "J,j" in their phonics workbook     
             - everyone - journal - "If I was a fish..."
Snack and recess
Story - Rainbow Fish
French
Math -I read a book called "Give me Half!"
          - we went to visit the chicks! (Impromptu teachable moment!)
Lunch and recess
Sharing - Ethan, Sarah and Seth
Science - work on water book - water as a vapour today
Recess
Free Choice activities
Clean up / Pack up / Dismissal

Have an awesome evening!


No comments:

Post a Comment

A Beautiful Wednesday! (It flew by like most days do!!) Calendar time with our leader!  We sang the colour song today, as we always ...