Good morning readers! I'm sorry there was not a blog yesterday. The internet was down at school and once I got home I realized I didn't have your e-mail addresses there! Hopefully you were able to keep up-to-date using the daily worksheet.
Calendar - with Matthew as leader
English - the 3 JK' girls worked in their phonics workbooks
- Ethan worked with identifying upper and lower case A,a
- SK's did a word shape activity using List #3 words
- all students went to their Following Directions book if finished before snack
Snack and recess
Story - The Bumblebee Sweater
French
Math - SK's - More Frog Pond graphing
- JK's - small and medium frog sorting!
Lunch and Ice Cream Truck!
Sharing - Kate, Sahara and Madyson
Music - Concert Prep
Gym - Endurance running / Scoops and balls
Recess
Work Period - unfinished work completed
Free Choice - reading for Kate, Sahara and Madyson
- the boys played with cars on the car mat .. Ethan was operating the ice cream truck!
- some did the computer games for List #3! (some of the JK's too!)
| Car mat play .. the 3 boys had a wonderful free time |
| The ice cream truck was a huge hit! WE were able to make a substantial donation to Family Transition Place. Thank you, Mr. Kosawan, for treating all of us! |
| We have been doing a computer spelling program this week! |
I'm still struggling with getting pictures on here!
No comments:
Post a Comment