Monday, April 28, 2014

Good morning readers! I hope you enjoyed your weekend!
Opening ex. / Attendance / Announcements
Thought of the day from Gr. 8! "There is no such thing as 'too busy!' We can always find the time to do the things we really want to do!"
Calendar .. with Matthew
Weekend News ... It sounds like everyone was pretty busy!
ENGLISH: ~ We played the "New Word" game and the students won!  
FRENCH:
The children are learning about water in French. 
MATH: ~ We reviewed the procedure for subtraction stories with a carpet lesson. I demonstrated stories with farm animals and ladybugs who left the pasture! The children wrote the story I told as a number sentence using white boards.
Lunch and recess
ENGLISH:~ New sound - "ar" - I told a story about Matthew at the zoo looking for the animal he could hear making the "ar" sound!
GYM:~ endurance(running on the spot) / Skipping ropes / Dodge Ball
Tornado drill lesson with the whole school (Mrs. Playford)
SHARING: ~ Georgia and Matthew
FREE CHOICE: Mailbox activity (Ms. Peters)
                     More paper airplanes!


Our class amaryllis is in full bloom!
Clean up / pack up and dismissal! Five students in Art with Jada! One student to after-school and one student to her piano lesson ! I took the final 4 students outside for dismissal!

Have a wonderful evening. 
Prepare yourself for a rainy week ahead!

No comments:

Post a Comment

A Beautiful Wednesday! (It flew by like most days do!!) Calendar time with our leader!  We sang the colour song today, as we always ...