Thursday, September 11, 2014


IB Learner Profile Attributes
I am principled: I am honest and fair.
I am an inquirer: I am curious. I like to learn.I am a risk-taker: I am willing to make mistakes. I am confident and have the courage to
                          explore.I am a thinker: I practice thinking skills. I am reflective: I think about what I do and say.
I am balanced: I have many interests.I am open-minded: I listen to other people's thoughts and ideas.I am caring: I care how others feel.I am a communicator: I listen to the ideas of others. I express myself in a clear way.I am knowledgeable: I am learning about myself, others and the world around me.
 
In September we are talking about being an inquirer and demonstrating curiousity.
 
Hello!

Please be patient with me! I will soon be able to add some photos to the blog but I'm dealing with some camera issues right now!
 
Op. Ex. and House points in the gym
Morning jobs, Calendar, Attendance in the classroom
PHONICS ... make Sammy Squirrel
FRENCH
UOI ... Feelie bag (see side bar)
MATH ... Hand print activity (see side bar)
DRAMA ... animal charades
Short free choice play
Clean up / pack up / Announcements
Dismissal
 
Have a very pleasant evening!
 

No comments:

Post a Comment

A Beautiful Wednesday! (It flew by like most days do!!) Calendar time with our leader!  We sang the colour song today, as we always ...